Once again I have moved this website to a new server. I had been previously running this website from a Pine 64 SBC, and actually it seems that it was faster running it that way. I have decided though that I’d really like to not have to manage this server right now, and I actually might end up using the Pine 64 for another upcoming project relating to hosting files for vintage Macs. More information on that when I get there.
You may notice a new look and that we’re running on https now. I’ve been working to ensure that all of the content on this site is in working order, but if you find any broken links be sure to let me know. I also repaired a great deal of links and other sections that broke over time.
I’ve got big plans for this site this year, so stay tuned!