I spent some time this week creating a new HTML5 version of the classic Macintosh game StuntCopter. It’s been a number of years now since anyone has done a remake, and I believe this is the first HTML5 version.
I tried to get the game as close to StuntCopter 2.0 as I could, but I ultimately decided to change a few things around such as scoring and speed. I feel the changes are minor and don’t really change the gameplay in a bad way. The new scoring system works well with the online highscores I’ve implemented in this version.
I believe I’ve hammered out most of the bugs, but if you find a serious bug, please contact me.